DEALER’S REPRESENTATIVE (COMMISSIONED)
- Diploma in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Commerce/ Degree/ any other equivalent qualification recognized by Securities Commission.
- Sales Orientated, highly motivated and self-disciplined.
- Attractive package to be offered to suitable candidates
- Candidates with a wide network of established business contacts will be an added advantage.
- Successful candidates will be required to sit for module 6&7 and apply for Dealer’s Representative licence.
- Bumiputera fresh graduates or ex-employees of financial institutions are encouraged to apply and specific training programs will be provided.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MARKETING)
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or any other equivalent qualification related subject is highly desirable. Understanding of financial market will be an added advantage.
- Great communicator in Bahasa Melayu, English & Mandarin.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Able to multi-task, strong initiative to learn and possess great personality.
- Experience with sales.
- Comfortable with travelling around Klang Valley.
- To assist in sales and marketing activities.
- To attend to all queries through social media, online and calls.
- To coordinate the account opening process with clients and Dealer’s Representative.
- To prepare reports on the progress of the marketing campaigns status and results.
- Prospecting, cold calling and acquire new accounts.
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Diploma/Degree in Digital Marketing or any other equivalent qualification related subject is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge in content marketing for web and social media, experience with managing Facebook ads campaigns.
- Strong and proven editing and writing skills.
- Creative thinker who is resilient and able to adapt to fast pace environment.
- Experience with using Adobe Photoshop & wordpress.
- To help support in building our company brand online presence through SEO, social media and email channels.
- To execute core content channels mainly via Facebook ads to drive our reach, both for acquisition and retention purposes.
- To help support the digital marketing team in effective management of all digital projects-including budget, KPI, digital analytics and reporting.
- To help execute e-communications across core campaigns and ads.
- Responsible for design management of digital assets, social media campaign and online content.
- Design and writing blog posts.
INTERN (MARKETING, OPERATIONS, ADMIN)